Getting rid of black scars from acne and home remedies for acne redness

About two years ago, I was finally able to get rid of my acne, which has bothered me for nine years, in just two months. I was taking the expensive antibiotics, accutane pills, topical creams for acne, but none of these methods really work. So I stopped using those, and started to do the extensive research and testing that had ultimately led to discovery of several methods. These methods were tried and tested on myself and some dozens of my friends, and the results were very positive. These natural, no cost ways to cure acne work like magic every time I use them.
2. Topical treatments for body acne - Many topical body acne treatments will contain benzoyl peroxide. It is generally considered an effective treatment but its effectiveness will vary from person to person, and possibly even by areas of the body. Benzoyl peroxide is known as a "radical initiator".
If your acne is persistent, it might be in your best interests to speak to a dermatologist. Always decide how far you are willing to go in terms of treatment and don't let a dermatologist bully you into a treatment that you are not interested in. If your dermatologist recommends a certain type of drug or treatment, do your own research on it first. Luckily, many of the major treatments do have 100% money back guarantees in case of problems, so this is something to keep in mind.
didamydipk.blogspot.com
tags: can zoloft cause acne, does no xplode cause acne, what dermatologists say about acne